How counselling helps
Counselling may help with…
- Problems or concerns about your relationship at home or at work
- Emotional problems / panic attacks / feelings of being out of control
- Feelings of depression, anxiety or confusion
- Confidence and self esteem issues
- Physical problems with no clear physical cause
- Finding there is no meaning to life
- Fear of loneliness and isolation
- Eating problems
- Suffering from trauma or abuse and its impact on your life and relationships
- Loss and bereavement
Integrative counselling recognises the inherent differences of every individual and involves considering many different aspects of human experience within a therapeutic relationship. There is an underlying aim of working towards wholeness and a wider understanding of the self that brings with it a greater freedom and flexibility to engage with the world and those around us.
My style of working respects every individual’s right to be different and I offer the opportunity of a non-judgmental space to explore and facilitate change.